States in Nigeria, following international best, have established Multi-Door Courthouses and Citizens Mediation Centres and reformed their Civil Procedure Rules to provide for Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) mechanisms. Also, reforms in various sectors in Nigeria are awash with provisions mandating stakeholders to use Mediation, Arbitration, and other AD Mechanisms to resolve all their disputes. This requires these stakeholders and practitioners to acquire conflict management training and skills.
The Professional Conflict Management and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Accreditation and Certification course will imbue participants with the requisite skills for assisting disputing parties in an assured, confident and professional manner.
Aside from this, the training will give participants the opportunity to:
1) register and be inducted as a Member of the Society for Peace Studies and Practice (SPSP) as well as the Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC), the umbrella bodies of peace researchers and practitioners.
2. become: MTI Accredited Mediator and can use the designation letters after your name.
3. be listed in the 'Community Directory of Certified Mediators and Peace-builders in Nigeria.
4. intern/practice in some Multi-door Court Resolution (ADR) Houses and Mediation Centres across the country as mediators.
5. belong to the network of the most prominent ADR practitioners comprising Negotiators, Mediators, Conciliators, and Arbitrators, thereby providing the opportunity for mentorship for all participants.
This training is being offered at a discount, and you are encouraged to take full advantage of this opportunity to become a Professional Conflict Management and Dispute Resolution, expert.
See flyer for more details.